Our business is making your business better.
Blankenburg Associates is a professional service firm specializing in the design of marketing communications programs and materials that make your business better. Our goal is to help your business grow and prosper by creating distinct, hardworking and effective marketing tools.
Why? We know that well designed marketing tools create a strategic advantage – powerful business tools that can influence the attitudes, experiences, and actions of the customers, prospects, employees and suppliers your company works with everyday.
We capture the essential features that set your business apart from your competitors and translate them into unique content, forms and images. This lends clarity and strength to your business by making a positive impression on the those your message must reach. Good design balances form and function and good communication starts with good design!
We’ve helped clients in manufacturing, consulting, software development, financial services, non-profit organizations and individual entrepreneurs with projects including branding and corporate identity, marketing and sales support, financial communications, packaging, signage and exhibit design. And, we can help you too!
Blankenburg Associates business success has spanned more than 20 years and that success is a direct result of our ability to help our clients make their businesses better.
Depending upon project requirements, teams are assembled which may include a combination of our in-house staff and appropriate external professionals.
Five basic principles underlie every project, regardless of scope or specialization of services:
1. Clear definition of project objectives.
2. Responsiveness to client needs.
3. Creative and systematic design planning.
4. Effective project management and team building.
5. Ethical business practices.
Our direct services include:
• needs analysis
• objective setting and/or clarification
• media selection
(print, web, audio visual, video, interactive)
• concept development
• project management
• copy development and editorial services
• graphic design
• signage & environmental design
• web site & interactive media development
• selection and direction of photographers, illustrators, printers, and other suppliers
• coordination of affiliate creative or business services (see below)
• prepress preparation and printing supervision
Should a project require additional services outside the resident expertise of our firm that we routinely coordinate, we have close working relationships with firms offering specialized capabilities that may be required to complete the project.